If you want to spend your time focusing on the Lord this Lent, check out the Pray More Online Lenten Retreat!
This retreat is an online self-paced retreat that you can do anytime, anywhere. The retreat has 6 speakers featuring 20 video talks on topics that can help you have a more meaningful Lent. The retreat also comes with a study guide, transcript, audio version, and videos with closed captions.
If you’re interested to sign up for the retreat, click here!
Check out the retreat trailer as well:
Here’s a list of the speakers and some of their talks:
Some Lent Retreat Topics:
- Committing to Lent by Fr. Tom Pringle
- Guided Prayer: A Meditation on the Wounds of Christ by Beth Davis
- Trading Busyness for the Calm of Christ by Katie Sciba
- “Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief.” by Allison Gingras
- Turning Back to God in Prayer by Jon Leonetti
See more of their topics and sign up here.