This year is coming to an end which means, Jesus is coming! This is also when things get hectic in our lives, so we have the perfect way for you to prepare for His arrival.
This Advent season gives us an opportunity to reignite hope in our hearts and to strengthen our relationship with the Lord through prayer. One of the best ways to create dedicated prayer time for Jesus is by joining an Advent Retreat! One of our favorite advent retreats is the Pray More Advent Retreat. It’s perfect for anyone busy this year because it’s an online retreat that you can join anytime, anywhere in the world!
This year’s retreat will be focusing on transforming our prayer lives this Advent so that we can prepare for Jesus Christ’s coming at Christmas, and when He comes again.
Click here to join the retreat!
If you sign up for the retreat, you will receive:
- 14 Video & Audio Presentations with Transcripts, and
- 14 Reflective Study Guides – one for each talk
Here are some of the retreat talks
- Entering Deeper into Prayer
- Trusting God without Reservation
- Mary’s Fiat: Saying Yes to God
- Three Things to Learn from St. Joseph
- Following The Good Shepherd
- The Gifts of the Magi & What We Can Give Christ this Christmas
That’s not all! You can see the rest of the topics of each of the talks at praymoreretreat.org
We know you are busy, but that’s why we highly suggest you try out this retreat to help strengthen your faith and expectant hope during the season of Advent, and to bring you closer to the Lord.