This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 11 years, 8 months ago.
May 2, 2006 at 9:20 pm #1224
Is Saint Bridget of Sweden’s revelations from Jesus true? In which Jesus says to Saint Bridget, [color=red:3d8usrsm][b:3d8usrsm]”I received 5480 blows on My Body. If you wish to honor them in some way, say 15 Our Fathers and 15 Hail Marys with the following Prayers (which He taught her) for a whole year. When the year is up, you will have honored each one of My Wounds.” [/b:3d8usrsm][/color:3d8usrsm]?
Also, are the 21 promises true?
1)I will deliver 15 souls of his lineage from Purgatory.
2)15 souls of his lineage wil1 be conf irmed and preserved in grace.
3)15 sinners of his lineage will be converted.
4)Whoever recites these Prayers will attain the first degree of perfection.
5)15 days before his death I will give him My Precious Body in order that he may escape eternal starvation; I will give him My Precious Blood to drink lest he thirst eternally.
6)15 days before his death he will feel a deep contrition for all his sins and will have a perfect knowledge of them.
7)1 will place before him the sign of My Victorious Cross for his help and defense against the attacks of his enemies.
” title=”Cool” />Before his death I shall come with My Dearest Beloved Mother.
9)I shall graciously receive his soul,and will lead it into eternal joys.
10) And having led it there I shall give him a special draught from the fountain of My Deity, something I will not for those who have not recited My Prayers.
11) Let it be known that whoever may have been living in a state of mortal sin for 30 years, but who will recite devoutly, or have the intention to recite these Prayers, the Lord will forgive him all his sins.
12) I shall protect him from strong temptations.
13) I shall preserve and guard his 5 senses.
14) I shall preserve him from a sudden death.
15) His soul will be delivered from eternal death.
16) He will obtain all he asks for from God and the Blessed Virgin.
17) If he has lived all his life doing his own will and he is to die the next day, his life will be prolonged.
18) Every time one recites these Prayers he gains 100 days indulgence.
19) He is assured of being joined to the supreme Choir of Angels.
20) Whoever teaches these Prayers to another, will have continuous joy and merit which will endure eternally.
21) There where these Prayers are being said or will be said in the future God is present with His grace.
Here is the website where I got all of this……http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Marble/8229/english.htm and another website……..http://cara.faithweb.com/birgitta.html
If this is all true, then why don’t we hear about it more?
Your brother in Christ,
Michael LenhartMay 2, 2006 at 10:25 pm #6068
Hmm…I’m not really sure. Most of the searches I found didn’t mention the prayers.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.